MESH01 would like to thank all of the participants who competed in the NO 2. Portfolio Competition! There were a total of 57 students who submitted portfolios, representing 12 countries and 27 design schools around the world.
Out of the 57 students that submitted the following 17 have been awarded scholarships to the summer footwear design program hosted at the University of Oregon:
1. Nickname: Brendan_Rocke Country: Canada School: University of Alberta
2. Nickname: go2guy Country: Israel School: Guild Tel-Aviv School of Design and Technology for Footwear & Accessories.
3. Nickname: Ilya Country: Italy School: Domus Academy
4. Nickname: Joo Country: South Korea School: Sang Myung Univ. of South Korea
5. Nickname: plissken24 Country: Australia School: Griffith University
6. Nickname: Roosh Country: India School: ISD Pune,India
7. Nickname: samorano Country: England School: Demontfort University, Leicester
8. Nickname: arff23 Country: United States School: Wentworth Institute of Technology
9. Nickname: BJames Country: United States School: Academy of Art University
10. Nickname: erintoraya Country: United States School: Fashion Institute of Technology
11. Nickname: ESandy Country: United States School: Northern Kentucky University
12. Nickname: jayhung Country: United States School: Academy of Art University
13. Nickname: JMGalloway Country: United States School: Armstrong Atlantic State University
14. Nickname: Leon Country: United States School: Rochester Institute of Technology
15. Nickname: Mundo Country: United States School: College for Creative Studies
16. Nickname: Shiverbrain Country: United States School: Parsons The School For Design
17. Nickname: doongly Country: United States School: Art Center College of Design
MESH01 was honored to work with the NO.2 Foundation to identify top design talent around the world. Once again congratulations to the above students who are on there way to becoming leading footwear designers! Expect Greatness.